THE BEAUTY OF THIS WORLD
IS IN THE UNITY AND THE DIVERSITY OF ITS PEOPLE

Multicultural Entertainment

Global eSIM Solutions.

Yesim is a first-class mobile Internet for companies and simple travelers based on eSIM technology. We work with corporate clients in 200 countries around the world. We are proud to be the global provider of mobile phone and Internet services around the world.

Marketing & Media International Group Inc

Culture is the characteristics and knowledge of a particular group of people, defined by everything from language, religion, cuisine, social habits, music, arts and fashion.

M.M.I.G. Inc. promotes multiculturalism through entertainment, bridging the gap between cultures with the beauty of diversity

Edgy TV

EDGY TV offers a unique and original concept with refreshing programming “made purely of dreams and passion”.  We deliver content that is rare to the North American market and English-speaking countries in Africa, Europe, Middle East and Asia.

It is a multicultural TV that celebrates the diversity of life throughout glamour, music, fashion and entertainment, created specifically for immigrants: Asian, African, Latins and West Indies, Europe, Maghreb and Middle east.

The channel features general news programs, music video programs, fashion programs that feature international trends in fashion and lifestyle from around the world, films from Nollywood, Hollywood and Bollywood, shows with interviews with celebrity guests, reality TV shows and manga anime (Japanese cartoons).

Edgy Magazine

Edgy Magazine is a Fashion and Multicultural International Magazine.

The idea is to join the different cultures by the beauty of diversity!

MAMA BENZ

Throughout history, black women have gradually become an integral part of the dynamics behind Africa’s constructive matrix. Today, more than ever, they play a key role in creating wealth and making strategic decisions. Mama Benz brings a new way to promote these bold and innovative African women.

Dedicated to both educating and informing its readers, Mama Benz is a publication that is committed to offering high-quality pieces written by talented Afro-Canadian journalists on today’s social issues. We are a magazine for empowering and promoting African and Afro women, from Afro celebrities to the girl next door.

Approximately 60% of the content is composed of black or African artist profiles, advice columns, and interviews. The remaining 40% is focused on fashion, travel, business, cooking, beauty and health.

Solar Energy

Services

Products

Solar Modules
Suppliers
Inverters
Mounting Systems
Monitoring
Storage Systems

Support

For further information please contact us:

Email:
info@dagainternational.de

Phone:
+49 2103 25 30955

See our privacy policy.

Contact us

GDPR Agreement - Privacy Policy Agreement

12 + 7 =

More Information Close